Meet David Binns: A Journey to Shoe Success
David Binns, a 41 year old shoe enthusiast, began as a loyal customer of Aurora Shoe Co. In 2009, he took a leap and became the proud owner, taking over from the original owner, Mary Jane MJ Dann.
The business, which initially began in a small Ithaca shop in 1991, flourished and relocated to a brand new factory on the outskirts of Aurora. MJ Dann, the previous owner, stayed on as an artisan shoemaker, contributing her skills to the company she started.
Crafted with Passion The Aurora Shoe Story
Guided by Binns, the company has experienced remarkable growth both within the United States and internationally. Aurora Shoe Co. takes pride in crafting handcrafted footwear using locally sourced materials from across the nation. This dedication to quality and craftsmanship has been pivotal in their success.
Crafting Comfort, One Pair at a Time
At present, Aurora Shoe Co. thrives with a team of seven skilled artisan shoemakers, led by Binns himself. Together, they meticulously craft around 10,000 pairs of comfortable, form fitting leather footwear annually. In the previous year, their hard work and dedication amounted to over $1 million in sales.
Walking Forward A Bright Future for Aurora Shoe Co.
As they continue to grow, Aurora Shoe Co. remains committed to its vision of creating high quality, locally sourced footwear. With Binns at the helm and the passion of their dedicated team, the future looks promising for this remarkable shoe company.
- Hoka Steps into London’s Covent Garden with New Shoe Store
- Kick Up Your Style with Crocs Cowboy Boots
- Unveil The Allure Of The Air Jordan 6 Aqua
- DC Unveils New Metric S x Will Marshall Skate Shoe for Men
- Surprising Discovery Cobra Found in Shoe in Karnataka
- Evaluna’s Dream Shoe Collection with Sarkany Now Available
- CEOs Embrace Sustainability and Launch Sneaker Subscription