You probably clean the outside of your leather shoes regularly to keep them looking nice, but what about the inside? The inside of your shoes can actually get just as dirty, if not dirtier, than the outside. Here are some tips on how to clean inside of leather shoes so that they’re both comfortable and presentable.
What you’ll need
- Leather shoes
- Baking soda
- Old toothbrush
- Wear gloves to protect your hands from the vinegar and baking soda.
- Mix 1/2 cup of water with 1/4 cup of vinegar in a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda to the mixture and stir until it is dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
- Spray the inside of the shoes with the mixture and scrub with an old toothbrush or a cloth.
- Rinse the shoes with water and let them air dry.
The Best Way To Clean The Inside Of Your Shoes
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t give much thought to cleaning the inside of your shoes. After all, they’re hidden away from view and don’t really get that dirty, right? Wrong! The inside of your shoes can actually be one of the dirtiest places on your body. Think about it – you walk around all day long in them, often in dirty or wet conditions. So it’s no surprise that the insides of your shoes can end up being pretty grimy.
But don’t worry, there’s an easy way to clean them! Here’s what you need to do:
- Remove the laces from your shoes. If they’re really dirty, you may want to wash them separately.
- Take a look at the soles of your shoes. If they’re extremely dirty, you can brush them with a stiff bristled brush to remove any built-up dirt and grime.
- Next, fill a bucket with warm water and add a small amount of mild detergent. Stir to combine.
- Submerge a clean cloth in the soapy water and wring it out well. Then use the cloth to wipe down the inside of your shoes, paying special attention to any areas that look particularly dirty.
- Rinse the cloth in clean water and repeat the process until the inside of your shoes is clean.
- Finally, stuff your shoes with newspaper or a clean towel and let them air dry completely before wearing them again.
Other Easy To Clean The Inside Of Your Shoes
There are a few other ways that you can clean the inside of your shoes if you don’t have any leather cleaner on hand. One way is to use a mixture of equal parts water and vinegar. Another way is to use baking soda and water. You can also use baby wipes to clean the inside of your shoes.
Cleaning the inside of your leather shoes is important to keep them smelling fresh and looking new. We hope our tips have helped you figure out the best way to clean the inside of your leather shoes. If you need help finding the right product for your shoes, check out our selection of shoe care products and find the perfect one for your needs.
If you have any confusion regarding this post or tips to let us know how to clean inside of leather shoes? Let us know in the comments below. I would love to solve your query and will respond to you as soon as possible.