In a recent incident in Alief, a man was shot multiple times over a dispute involving a pair of Crocs shoes. The Houston Police Department’s Robbery Division is actively searching for the suspect responsible for the shooting, which took place last month.
The Unfortunate Incident
The victim, a homeless man, was sleeping near a business on Bissonnet Street just east of S Dairy Ashford Road on the early morning of September 13th. The suspect approached him and forcibly took the Crocs shoes. What followed was a disturbing turn of events – the suspect pulled out a firearm and shot the victim multiple times before fleeing the scene.
The victim sustained gunshot wounds to both legs, his right arm, hand, and chest. He was rushed to a nearby hospital and has undergone multiple surgeries. Fortunately, he is expected to survive.
A Prior Encounter
According to the victim, the suspect had approached him several hours before the shooting, asking for the shoes, but the victim had refused.
The suspect is described as approximately 19 years old, weighing 108 pounds, and standing at 5 feet 11 inches tall. During the incident, he was wearing a black jacket and had a light mustache and an afro.
If you have any information regarding this incident, please contact Crime Stoppers at 713 222 8477 (TIPS). Providing information that leads to the arrest and charging of the suspect may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $5,000. Your help can make a difference in solving this case.
- Nike Unveils Air Max Plus Rainbow. A Modern Twist On Classic Style Coming Soon
- Puma Unleashes The Toxic Vibe LaMelo Ball’s MB.03 Basketball Shoe
- Step Up Your Style Saint Laurent’s Faux Fur Heel Mules
- Loewe’s Stylish Men’s Sneaker Mules for Fall 2023
- MSCHF to Expand Iconic Big Red Boot Collection with Stylish Big Black Boots
- Find Your Ideal Fit at The Shoe Market
- Dunfermline Council Backs Church’s Shoe Box Appeal