Breaking Fire Engulfs Delhi Shoe Factory
Early Morning Blaze in Peeragarhi Area In a recent incident, a massive fire erupted at a shoe factory located near the Peeragarhi metro station in Delhi. Here’s what we know so far:
- The fire began in the early hours of Thursday, prompting a swift response from the Delhi Fire Department.
- Approximately 33 fire tenders were dispatched to the scene, and it took them roughly three hours to bring the blaze under control.
No Injuries Reported
Thankfully, there have been no reports of injuries resulting from this fire incident.
Cause of the Fire
As of now, the exact cause of the fire remains unknown and is under investigation.
Recent Fire Incidents
Maharashtra Spice Factory Fire
- Just a few days ago, a fire broke out at a spice factory on Thane Belapur road in Maharashtra. Fortunately, no casualties were reported.
Chemical Factory Fire in Punjab’s Mohali
- Another recent incident involved a massive fire at a chemical factory in Punjab’s Mohali. Five laborers were injured, and several explosions were heard.
Kolkata Commercial Building Fire
- Lastly, a fire broke out on the third floor of a commercial building in Kolkata’s Central Avenue area. Fortunately, no injuries or fatalities were reported.